The Fund Accountant will be responsible for preparing consolidated accounts and investor reporting for investment funds.
- Manage stakeholder relationships covering various funds
- Coordinate monthly Investor Reporting: partners’ capital accounts, investor reporting requests including assistance to clients on investors’ queries
- Review/prepare management fee calculations and supporting schedules, investor allocations and capital account statements
- Review/prepare capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, allocations, and investor notices
- Responsible for monthly management fee calculations, performance working papers for fund entities, special purpose vehicles and carry plans
- Responsible for the quarterly and annual consolidated fund financial statements in accordingly
- Work closely with the external and internal auditors during year-end reporting
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in public relations and marketing experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications.
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice to senior leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
All candidates can send their CV/application to firstname.lastname@example.org.