The Head of Corporate Communications will oversee all communications involving the organization including the development and implementation of a communications strategy and a broad and diverse range of business and marketing communications.
- Develops and implements a communications strategy for the corporation that builds and maintains a positive corporate brand.
- Oversees corporate communications and branding in various online and print platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and industry magazines.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the corporate website including methods to deliver message, ease of navigation, and clarity of information; ensures that all content is current and relevant.
- Acts as corporate spokesperson and responds to members of the media in a timely manner; composes and distributes press releases as needed.
- Develops and maintains positive professional relationships with various members of the media.
- Assists executive leadership in developing presentations, speeches, and other important corporate messages.
- Provides suggestions concerning graphics, clarity, distribution, and press releases to Finance and Accounting departments for preparation of the corporation’s annual report.
- Develops, implements, and adheres to communications budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Multiple years of experience in public relations, including supervisory and comprehensive marketing experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications.
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice to senior leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
All candidates can send their CV/application to firstname.lastname@example.org.