The Fund Accountant will be responsible for preparing consolidated accounts and investor reporting for investment funds.
- Manage stakeholder relationships covering various funds
- Coordinate monthly Investor Reporting: partners’ capital accounts, investor reporting requests including assistance to clients on investors’ queries
- Review/prepare management fee calculations and supporting schedules, investor allocations and capital account statements
- Review/prepare capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, allocations, and investor notices
- Responsible for monthly management fee calculations, performance working papers for fund entities, special purpose vehicles and carry plans
- Responsible for the quarterly and annual consolidated fund financial statements in accordingly
- Work closely with the external and internal auditors during year-end reporting
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or other Accounting qualification
- At least 3 years of accounting/finance experience, candidates coming from buyside, fund services or big 4 with fund exposure will be considered
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All candidates can send their CV/application to email@example.com.